1st editions of the three-volume series of documented regional history of the lower Clark Fork River valley in northwestern Montana, circa 1860s-1930, are out-of-print and rare collectibes. They are reproduced here with only a few of the 1000 photographs from the homesteaders private albums ~~~~~[SCROLL the LABELS to Volumes & Chapters IN RIGHT HAND PANEL to locate them]
Contact: Mona Leeson Vanek, 13505 E. Broadway Ave., Apt. 243, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
This 1920 map of the Noxon area (in Maps 4 and 5) extends approximately 2 miles in each direction from the center of Noxon, along the Clark's Fork River. It includes portions of Sec. 13, 18, 19 and 24. Noxon's ferry landings on the south and north banks of the river were across from M. Larson Island. (c) 1970, Larry Cox.